Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Cheque leque en Siguatepeque

I only have a short time right now but I have a great story. I will leave you with this tag line. My 3 friends and I managed to make individual jackasses out of ourselves in front of a Catholic youth group leader and got placed in an 8 ft by 10 ft cage for almost 2 hours.

I miss you!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger *** said…

    Hey, when I get time to post my side of the story I will, but please, write yours first..Im setting up a link from my blog to yours...this will be great. Really.

    cheque leque

    Crystal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home