Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Saturday, October 29, 2005

7 egg salad (mayo included!)...

...is what I was served for lunch on Wednesday. Sorry family, I love what you´ve been serving me but I couldn´t eat this, let alone smell it. Lucky for me there was someone who loved egg salad, so I was saved.

Before that disasterous lunch, I had my second technical interview with my project manager. The reason I didn´t bring up the first one was because it was a disaster. I was nervous and just vaccinated and was about to burst into tears. This one was MUCH better. Basically it wasd a "tell me your strengths" and "what do you picture yourself doing for PC"?

Want to know?
Well, I´m pretty certain that I will be teaching because of my backgroud and I am hoping that I will get a baseball team. Honduras has a baseball league with 12 teams right now and this year they want to go professional (not exactly MLB, but close enough). I would like to live in a larger town and anything that is cooler than San Lorenzo. Not that any of these needs will be met, but at least they´re out there.

Only 4 1/2 weeks until site announcements!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darn. I was going to request extra shipments of Lender's egg bagels with butter. MMM!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home