Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Saturday, October 01, 2005

where is the love?

Want to send me stuff so I can prove to the others in my class that I'm loved?

I would love:
letters!!!
magazines (kids mags in Spanish to share with my sister, Cosmo, Time, US Weekly, People en espanol (and English!), Rolling Stone, etc.)
M-n-Ms or Snickers-they're here but so expensive (put in a Ziploc bag in case of melting)
Some blank envelopes, not a lot, but I forgot to bring some

But letters and postcards are #1! I miss home! Please write!

Kathryn Fahey
Voluntaria del Cuerpo de Paz
Apartado Postal 3158
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
America Central

2 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry Kathryn...what's that????Let's just call u K. We here at the United States Postal Service are working very hard to get the mail out. We deliver for you. We care!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hola bonita senorita. me llamo white sox playoff game two attendee. it was a fantastic game of beisbol. with three quarters of the year 2005 past, do you have 75% of your entertainment weekly picks for entertainer of the year chosen? miss you. have some huevos for me. edge

     

Post a Comment

<< Home