Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Sunday, September 18, 2005

abracadabra

Before (and yes, that is Homer Simpson in the background)















And after















(well, minus the bag on the right exploding)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    I am so impressed! I am leaving for Turkmenistan next Thursday and thought I get a bit more weight (100 pounds total) it seems like I have so much more stuff! I wish I could pack like that! Good luck with everything, I'm sure you'll love it!

    -Amy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home