Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Saturday, November 12, 2005

land that I love...

I have just come back from Wendy´s. That´s right, Wendy´s and I ate like an American pig. I had a big bacon classic, biggie fries and a biggie diet coke. And it freakin´rocked.

Is it wrong to spend 75 lempiras on something so good?

4 Comments:

  • At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH YEAH? BIG DEAL! OUR WENDY'S HAS A SMITH GAS STATION ACROSS THE STREET! DOES YOUR WENDY'S HAVE THAT?

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Dirty Flamingo said…

    Wendy's! Wow! I haven't eaten at Wendy's since I became vegetarian some 6 years ago. It's strange the fast food restaurants you find abroad. I live next door to this Portuguese chicken fast food place and I was randomly reading another blog of a couple in Botswana and they were standing next to a Nandos! In the middle of Afica!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello from the person who is affectionately referred to as the Gout. Got your message last weekend, sorry I was working. To make a long story short, I tried sending you a package in early October but made the mistake of getting into a shouting match with the post office employee, so it got sent back to me 3 times (imagine that). Once I get confirmation that the package Jon sent got to you, I will try to send another one. Hearing you speak about Wendy's in such a delightful tone makes me forget just how fortunate we are to have so many choices for food. I think I'm going to Arby's next chance I get (on second thought, maybe not). "I'm so hungry I can eat at Arby's", "Lisa, people do funny things on TV all the time, like eat at Arby's". Peace out.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger *** said…

    Hells no there is nothing wrong with that! Call us next time and we will go with!!

    simon and crystal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home