Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Friday, October 14, 2005

San Lorenzo, Valle

I am in San Lorenzo visiting another volunteer this weekend and it is much warmer than Santa Lucia. Fortunately, they have a super fast internet system here so I am able to blog. I had to take the bus by myself to get down here, which was an adventure and the bus I was on had a flat tire so that was interesting. San Lorenzo is much larger than Santa Lucia and I can see Nicaragua and El Salvador from the coast here. I would write more, but my time here is almost up.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Dirty Flamingo said…

    Hi kathryn

    I did see you post in peacecorps2 actually about Honduras changing its program dates. Thanks for that. I'm pretty excited about just moving to Latin America...I still can't get over the fact that we've been nominated to our region of choice! I feel like I'm actually getting somewhere with this whole "guessing game" ordeal now that Honduras is an actual possibility!!

    cheers
    adrianna
    www.beforeitallbegan.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey. Call me on my cell no. whenver you have the chance. If you know what happened in Chicago now then you know who this is. Gene and Judes.

     
  • At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Disregard that bum above. And disregard that e-mail. Just frustration and Z talking. Z feels better thanks to H ROD. Anyways. I found this on Firedustybaker.com
    It's was on the forum. LOL!!!!


    CACubzFan, Mark Buerhle has been the best starting pitcher in Chicago for a long time. Wood shows me nothing, I'm praying for Prior to stay healthy and Carlos Zambrano is a twitch away from a tri state killing spree.

    Watching Jon Garland come into his own makes me want to puke. Matt Karchner just gave me a #4 meal at McDonalds last night.



    LMAO!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home