Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Thursday, December 14, 2006

williams

He is the most challenging puzzle I’ve ever met. He’s hilarious, intelligent, energetic, and frustrating. His father denies paternity, though Williams still refers to him as his dad. His sisters deny it too, like he was a mistake that was never meant to occur. His mom left for San Pedro Sula 5 weeks ago to work and he doesn’t know when (or if she’s coming back). The rest of his family is in San Pedro also, working in factories there. He now lives with a guardian who was nice enough to take him. He makes me so crazy sometimes that I wonder if I am being a total pushover when it comes to him but then I think… life is not supposed to be this difficult for someone who is only 13 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home