Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

cast of characters

I don't want to keep typing out "my host brother x" or "my neighbor y" everytime I blog but I don't want to just type their names out without people knowing who they are either. With that being said, here is the San Ramón cast of Kathryn's peace corps adventure:

-Luis, 12 years old, my former host brother who tries to make sure I don't dance with any idiots and gives me the middle finger any chance he gets.
-Brayan, 10 years old, my former host brother who could easily become the next great actor out of Honduras and makes me laugh harder than anyone here.
-Ramón (or Munchie), 8 years old, my former host brother that insists on leaving with me when I go back to the U.S.

Collectively, the three of them togehter are referred to as "Los Locos" because I am always calling them crazy when they're at the house.

-Johnny, Juvini, Oscar, teachers at the colegio. When a rumor is circulating about me, usually their names are involved.
-Sandra, my next door neighbor who is back in San Ramón after living 10 years in the U.S.
-Bessy, my closest friend, a senior at the colegio.
-William, 12 years old, a student at the colegio, friend of los locos, and is at my house almost daily asking how I can bring him to the U.S.
-La Fresa, director's son who teaches in a nearby aldea and drives me nuts from time to time with his bragging.

That's all I can really think of but I hope this clears up any confusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home