Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Drama-rama

On a non-Peace Corps related note, I would just like to say that it is horrible to have your identity stolen. In the past 8 months, mine has been stolen 3 times. Heck, in the past 8 DAYS my identity has been stolen twice. Twice! I am so tired of being put on hold by customer service representatives and filling out paperwork. I know that it is necessary, but come on! I am supposed to be leaving in 31 days, I don't have time to be checking my credit reports and filling of Affidavits. My computer has firewalls and all these security features but what is the point if they don't work?

Ok, enough with my venting. I guess the moral of the story is, make sure you really, REALLY want that item online enough to take a risk at having your identity stolen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home