Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Sunday, September 04, 2005

bye bye Borders

Today was my last day working at Borders. (Has it been over 3 years already?) My co-workers were so sweet and got me a cake. Now it is finally beginning to get real. I've got some going away get togethers coming up and more goodbyes on the way. This is the hard part. This is the REALLY hard part. I keep telling myself, "if my friends are truly my friends, it won't matter how far apart we are..." but knowing what I'm going to miss out on makes it tough. But that's part of the Peace Corps challenge. The sacrifice is what helps make the experience worthwhile. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home