Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Thursday, October 11, 2007

class photo

So this is my youth development group. The people I've spent the past 2 years getting to know. I have mad senior syndrome right now. September went by so slow but now October is flying and it feels as though I have more things to do in the next 5 weeks than I have in the past 2 years. But that's the way it always is...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger C said…

    awww...We`re all so damn cute and happy looking in that picture! c

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Chica,

    Hope all is well in Latin America. Be good and try not to have too much fun. Have a great weekend.

    Oh yeah, happy Sweetest Day!

    http://i21.tinypic.com/9qh282.gif

     

Post a Comment

<< Home