Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Friday, August 17, 2007

in the house

After a delayed flight in Miami and what felt like the longest flight due to my anxiety, I arrived into Chicago at a little past midnight. Getting into Chicago was (is?) surreal. It really hasn't hit me that I'm actually in the U.S. I was exhausted last night when I got in because the airport at Miami stressed me out with the rush at customs, the delayed flight and having my alcohol confiscated at check in. But none of that matters now because I'm here. I'm actually here.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome home, chica. Sux about the alcohol though. They take anything good? Enjoy your time off!

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You totally need to come visit me!

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm going to assume that you're either about to leave or on your back to Hondo, so have a great safe trip and I hope that you had a great time here at home. Almost done...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home