Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Friday, September 21, 2007

take note...

Doña Amalia...Please don't worry. Only I noticed that your dog was barking from 2-230 in the morning without much pause. No, it didn't wake me up. Riiiigghhtttt.....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Tony Akins said…

    Theres a dog that barks outside of my place, too.
    Actually two of them now that I think of it.
    One is ACROSS the street and 10 stories down; since there's no trees or other building up this high, he's as clear as a bell. Sometimes I just watch him out there on his little balcony, wondering whether or not the falcons on the roof ever notice him.
    Aren't there large predator beasties down there?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home