Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Thursday, December 22, 2005

last Chrismas, I gave you my heart...

Christmas is celebrated on the 24th in Honduras, so I don´t think I´ll have another chance to blog until then since the internet cafe will be closed for a couple of days. I will spend my Christmas here in San Ramon, watching "Mortal Kombat: Annihilation" for the 6th time with my family (they really love that movie!) and eating nacatamales and avoiding mondongo soup at all costs.

But I am thinking about Chicago and everyone there hoping that they´re drinking a really good hot chocolate or hot cider, spending time with their friends/family, and watching crazy people do last minute shopping and end up buy a Chia Pet as a pity gift.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger *** said…

    the sox took my jaque jones, not a happy christmas here

    but i hope yours is spendid, and i hope to see you over new years!!!
    love
    simon and crystal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home