Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Sunday, December 18, 2005

...better now

By absolute chance I left the internet cafe after I blogged and Melissa was sitting out in front of it waiting for our friend Blair who was on the bus coming in. I was super relieved to see her because I was kind of freaking out about what I was doing, plus I had gotten up at 530 yesterday and taken a bus and 3 jalons to get to her site.

Anyway, her birthday was good. We ate at a good restaurant and I had fajitas which were fantastic. (But for some strange reason the waitress didn't serve tortillas with the food. Every meal I'm served at least 5 tortillas but with fajitas? No dice.) Her place is amazing. It makes me never want to go back to my site.

I'm in Siguat now and will go back to my site tomorrow afternoon trying to enjoy my last moments of sweet, sweet, English for the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home