Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

more pictures

I have to thank my friend Crystal for taking these pictures when she came up to visit me. It's really cool when other people visit because they get to appreciate the things that you've taken for granted. You also get to see your town through their eyes...which is cheque leque.My neighbors are drying out their coffee cherries in front of their house.
I think San Ramon is a really cute town.
I took Crystal and Simon down to the river by San Ramon but it's a bit of a walk. This is the main road that takes you to Santa Rosa, the town where I purchase 90 % of my groceries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home