Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

even more pictures

Having high speed internet is a wonderful thing...so I need to take advantage of it to show off more of my life as a PCV. How will I be able to return to a life without a mountain backdrop?

Cool looking tree that was impossible to catch in one frame.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Tony Akins said…

    I've been missing you too!
    Two years away and this is the first that I'm seeing PICTURES!?
    You look terrific! Seriously.
    Sorry I've been scarce, doll.
    I'll catch up on your blogging (I'm slow, even with my own).

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kathyrn,

    So I've been looking into the Peace Corps, Google'd "chicago peace corps," and up popped your page. And, while that's quite a tan, I think I recognize you! Not sure if you'd remember me, but this is Jeremy, from honors classes at St. Bens. Looks like you're having quite an adventure. If you are who I thought you were, and you have the chance, shoot me an e-mail. jmd@pobox.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home