Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Monday, July 10, 2006

love zidane

I went salsa dancing Saturday night in Santa Rosa and it was excellent. I miss Chicago so much. I can't wait to come home for a visit. Let's hope ticket prices will finally go down. Yeah right.

I lost 2 Snickers bars in a bet with Oscar because I picked France to win the world cup. 2 Snickers...dang!

I am also half way to 26 today. Time is moving too fast.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger *** said…

    yeah, well, maybe if some jerk wouldn´t be throwing down wwf style during a world cup final in overtime, you would have those snickers bars...
    and sps lunch with em is totally cool, just let us know details if ya get them

    vegas is rad as always, how are you doing?

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Tony Akins said…

    Yes, insane...among other things. I'll be around when you're back. The signings happen before you get here.Unfortunately I won't be going to the big show in San Diego. I'm intentionally NOT Googling myself or Jack of Fables...it's too nerve-racking to see that this is finally happening. I'm lying...I googled last night. Just a little. No hard reviews yet. but I'm seeing the solicitations for issue number 3 ALREADY!!! Yikes.
    Sorry about your lose of coveted Snickers bars. I'm sure the Mars Family appreciates your promoting the use of product as alternative currency. France should have won. There was this incredible fog bank that moved in across Lincoln Park early, early this AM...the sky was perfectly clear from about 120-150 feet up but the ground was completely obscured; just buildings rising the only thing seen.
    Looking forward to 'za with you, Kat!
    I had an idea for a Pirish bar; Manila Mahony's. Maybe Luzon Leprechaun? Hmm.
    Shouldn't that be "Phirish"?
    "Jirish"; Jamaican Irish.
    Soledad O'Brien; "Havirish" (Afro-Cuban, Irish)..
    Anyway,
    T

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am leaving for chicago next tuesday. the tigers are playing the white sox like, all the time, so if you visiting between the 10 and the 12th, i'll take you to a game.

    i am sorry about the cubs, but not sorry about the white sox who are a comfortable 4.5 games back.

    i miss you.

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Я считаю, который Вы заблуждаетесь. [url=http://tutledy.ru/zhenshchina-i-muzhchina/102-lyubov-muzhchiny-k-zhenshchine.html]любовь мужчины к женщине[/url]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home