Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Saturday, July 09, 2005

let the waiting game begin

I have contacted my placement assistant. I got certified in First Aid and CPR. I have mailed all copies of my forms to my recruiter and to my PA in Washington D.C. I have sent emails asking either of them to contact me in case they need additional information. Now the waiting game begins...I worry that I'm not qualified enough, that my timing is off, that I'll have to wait for a long time before I get a placement, or that I'll even have a placement.

I read the blogs of other Peace Corps volunteers and I sit here and wait patiently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home