Kathryn's Peace Corps Adventure

The opinions expressed and experiences described in this blog are mine personally. Any musings that you read here are not affiliated or endorsed by Peace Corps or U.S. government. Or Starbucks. And I'm not making any money from any of this, so don't send a lawsuit my way. Got it?

Saturday, March 11, 2006

crawling in the dark

Tonight will be the first ever Santa Rosa Pub Crawl. The house members planned this get together of about 20ish people and now it has exploded into about 50 people. Some people have mentioned "golf rules" "scavenger hunt" "point system", but being that I went to a commuter school, I have no idea what they are talking about. Hopefully, it will be good and not too many people will shout "We're volunteers damnit!" in a crowded bar. And no, there will be no passing out on my part, I promise you that.

Last night, I ate at this fabulous Italian restaurant in Santa Rosa and it wasn't too expensive. I had chicken parmesan. Yum. Who knew that I could find such quality Italian food here???

1 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Dirty Flamingo said…

    The idea of a Pub Crawl actually sounds interesting, I didn't really know what it was exactly until 2 seconds ago when I asked Will. I thought it was a race, he says its a moving party.

    A group of 50 sounds fabulously big!

    have fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home